CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Regarding the ongoing global spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to assure you that Jet City Laser remains dedicated to maintaining operational excellence while adhering to federal, state, and local orders. We are also committed to the health and safety of our associates, employees, and business partners.
Many of our customers are identified as part of the Defense Industrial Base, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). As their supplier, Jet City Laser is operating as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce.
All of our staff members are healthy and working. NO employee has tested positive for coronavirus, nor has any employee shown signs or symptoms.
- Open 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Time. Jet City Laser is maintaining our normal manufacturing schedule. Priority is, and will be given, to all production orders issued by our customers for Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and medical projects.
- Our staff is limited to production and necessary administrative personnel. Necessary administrative personnel hours are limited to production hours and time for cleaning. All staff members who can work from home are working from home.
- Jet City Laser is increasing our raw stock of materials and supplies, in order to eliminate or minimize any potential negative impact on our partners and customers related to the possibility of supply shortages. We have received advisories from many of our critical suppliers that they recognize their need to remain open to supply necessary products.
- “By appointment only” limits the number of contacts our personnel have on a daily basis. We clean after each person leaves, be it a delivery driver or customer.
- Abiding by CDC guidelines. Our manufacturing facility allows staff to work within the “social distancing” guidelines, to a great extent. We have increased the cleaning of our facility and have sanitation in place for our staff.
Please, stay safe and healthy!