Join Our Team
Step up in your career with a “clean” manufacturer dedicated to providing high-quality products, building strong customer relationships, and fostering a friendly working environment.
Founded in 1994, Jet City Laser, Inc. in Auburn, Washington, manufactures quality-verified nameplates and labels using state-of-the-art engraving equipment and techniques. Many of our customers are in aerospace, space exploration, and the military. Our technicians are experts in UID markings.
Our commitment to quality extends beyond delivering error-free products at competitive prices. Our company management system is AS: 91000 D and ISO 9001:2015 certified. Every team member is committed to providing prompt, high-quality service to our customers, ranging from quick order turn-around time to accuracy in all we do. We continually seek ways to improve our quality, delivery speed, and customer satisfaction.
We have a preference for veteran applicants and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Jet City Laser is owned and managed by Service Disabled Veterans.
- Competitive compensation
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation
NOW HIRING: ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER
This is an excellent career opportunity for a friendly, organized accountant or bookkeeper with high standards to work with dedicated professionals, using efficient systems and processes, in a friendly, business-casual environment.
Successful Accountant/Bookkeeper Candidates
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Detail-oriented; attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent organizational skills and good math skills
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Has a good work ethic and pleasant personality
- Punctual, honest, polite, and good telephone skills
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent is desirable
Accountant/Bookkeeper Job Duties
Our accountant/bookkeeper job duties include the following.
- Prepare detailed customer invoices and related paperwork
- Deposit customer payments: checks, ACH, wires, and credit cards
- Prepare customer accounts receivable statements
- Communicate with customers regarding new accounts, credit references, invoices, and payments
- Setup new customers, including setting credit terms, invoice delivery preferences, and shipping information
- Greet walk-in customers and answer the telephone
- Cross-train in shipping and product verification
- Work Mon. – Fri., 7 am – 3 pm, in person at our Auburn, WA office (near Hwy 167 and I-5)
Accountant/Bookkeeper Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000 (DOE)
Does this role and Jet City Laser sound like an environment where you want to grow and excel in your career? If so, we look forward to learning more about you.
To apply, please submit the short form below, your resume, and (optional) cover letter in .PDF format. We will contact selected candidates to schedule an interview.