Certifications and Quality Control
- AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015
- Boeing – Fully approved by Boeing Aerospace for Integrated Supplier Information System
- Preferred supplier for Air Transport Association’s SPEC 2000 labels.
- All IUID codes are verified 100% compliant with Department of Defense MIL-STD-130.
- In 2003, Jet City Laser provided expert input to the Department of Defense UID mandate.
Every nameplate, label, and part marking is completed with 100% quality control.
- 100% Certified materials to ensure your markings last
- 100% Quality assurance on every label; every IUID, GUID, HIBC, and GS1 code is verified readable from 10 angles; ideal for hard to reach places, curved surfaces.
- All materials are guaranteed to conform to all applicable specifications and will last according to the maintenance schedule, free of premature corrosion or degradation.
- Labels nameplates and signage are guaranteed to comply with IUID, GUID, HIBC, GS1, MIL-STD, ADA and other regulatory specifications, as applicable.
- The nameplate at right was manufactured for an acid bath environment. The client’s previous nameplates became unreadable within 6 months of use. The nameplate produced by Jet City Laser, at right, was in use for more than 6 years when the photo was taken and was verified 100% readable.
Contact us today to order and to talk with a government compliance label and nameplate specialist.