External Providers Quality Terms and Conditions Requirements
- Jet City Laser, Inc. requires that the External Provider shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions, and other relevant technical data.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right of final approval of products and services, methods processes and equipment, and the final release of products and services.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. requires that all special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by competent, qualified personnel.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to identify the requirements for interaction with our external providers including.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to monitor our external provider’s performance including,
a. Quality of product or service delivered: 90%
b. On-time delivery of product or service: 97%
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to designate requirements for verification or validation activities that we or our customer intend to perform at the external providers’ premises.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, criteria for design and development required by Jet City Laser, Inc. from an external provider.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to approve or specify any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to approve or specify any test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification).
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to approve or specify the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by our organization.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to require External Providers to:
a. Implement a Quality Management System, and we reserve the right to review and approve the External Providers Quality Management System.
b. Require External Providers to use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes).
c. Require External Providers to notify Jet City Laser, Inc. of nonconforming product or services immediately upon discovery, and obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
d. Wherever applicable, Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to require external providers to show evidence of processes to prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
e. The External Provider is required to Notify Jet City Laser, Inc. of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations; Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to approve such changes.
f. All External Providers are required to: Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements, including customer requirements.
g. Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to require External Providers to provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
h. Jet City Laser, Inc. requires External Providers to retain all records associated with the purchase orders for a minimum of 10 years or as required by contract. Jet City Laser, Inc. requires the disposition of such documents to be controlled in accordance with the requirements of applicable QMS’s.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Jet City Laser, Inc. reserves the right to require and request evidence that External Providers ensure their personnel is aware of:
a. Their contribution to product or service conformity
b. Their contribution to product safety
c. The importance of ethical behavior
- Foreign Object Debris/Damage: Supplier is required to establish and maintain a Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD) prevention program that employs appropriate housekeeping practices to assure timely detection and removal of residue/debris generated during operations and normal daily tasks. Parts supplied shall be free from oil, grease, or any other FOD unless part requires said oil to avoid corrosion.
Contact us for more information.